FFA233; Digital Ink & Paint: FINAL.






OH MY GOD HI ITS FINAL ALREADY.

Can't believe its already final week full of presentations, submissions and headaches. But here it is, my final work for Digital Ink & Paint. With the theme of steampunk i came out with this. My main idea for this work is obviously underwater probably because being on the ground is mainstream. Playing around with colours, brushes and effects has been fun with photoshop but I still couldn't get used to sketching on photoshop that's why I use both Paint Tool SAI and Adobe Photoshop. My work is 100% paint without using any superimpose. 

This class in many ways have improved my drawing skills and more. The class was also interesting, fun and full of knowledge. Having a very supportive and great lecturer is also a plus too! I'd definitely miss this class and also my classmates 💕

RAW Photoshop file HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FFA231; Mechanic of Motions: Week 1 (September 28th 2017)

FFA231; Mechanic of Motions: FINAL.