FFA231; Mechanic of Motions: Week 1 (September 28th 2017)

Rope & Coil and Impromptu Acting

Hi, the first class of mechanic of motions left me with shock because I never thought we had to do physical activities like acting and doing exercises with friends. Apparently this class actually will help you understand how different people or objects interact with the environments or different scenes.

In the first class, we had two exercises which were Rope and Coil and impromptu acting.

Unfortunately, for the first exercise I couldn't participate because there were only two girls in my class which wasn't enough people for the game. But just by looking at the boys, they had to make a group, stand in a circle and clinging to each other as if you're somewhere really high and standing on a rope. They were challenged to organize the circle by name in alphabetical order. If they break the circle they were considered lost or 'they fell from the rope and probably die'. These boys actually succeed the game and no one dies.

Next exercise, we were told to go out and find any objects and then come back to the class. Apparently, we have to do spontaneous acting (which i didn't appreciate) using the random things we just picked. I picked a fake rock while my partner, Aini ended up getting an unused CD.



We also recorded our impromptu acting, which I never rewatch because just thinking of it makes me cringe. Basically, what we were trying to act out is a person who is trying to enjoy herself watching movies alone and then a friend come up and forced her to watch the cd she just bought and then she lost her temper and suddenly a rock came out of nowhere and she threw it to the friend. I was trying to be comedic, but i felt like no one laughed hahaha. I actually wanted my friend to flew across the room when I threw the rock but she didn't. I thought that might be a cool effects. But it's okay the past is the past.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FFA233; Digital Ink & Paint: FINAL.

FFA231; Mechanic of Motions: FINAL.