FFA233; Digital Ink & Paint: Introduction to Adobe Illustrator (Vector Tracing)


Assalamualaikum 🙆


So, on 6th of October we were introduced for the first time to use Adobe Illustrator. It was different yet familiar looking. We learned some shortcut keys and get a better understanding of the interface and then learned some basic things like adding texts and making the fonts our own.

Then, finally we were given a task to trace this monkey. I never thought in my life tracing would be this complicated but at least I've got it done.




The left one is the original one while the right one is obviously mine. I did a lot of attempts to reach the result that satisfies me. There were so many ways to do this, yet I don't know if mine is right or wrong. I had to trace every lines one by one using this 'Pen' tool. I did a mistake which is not taking screenshots of each progress so that's not good ahaha.

Anyways, even though this is a little hard to get used to, it has therapeutic effect on me while following the lines. Would be great if I'll master Illustrator soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FFA231; Mechanic of Motions: Week 1 (September 28th 2017)

FFA233; Digital Ink & Paint: FINAL.

FFA231; Mechanic of Motions: FINAL.