FFA 233; Digital Ink & Paint: Superimpose/ Double Exposure.


For this class we were given a practice on how to do superimpose using Adobe Photoshop. I haven't use photoshop for photo editing in such a long time eversince I was maybe 14. Learning this again I noticed familiar tools that I used to use. Above is my final result.


After the class, I went to the mall and stumbled upon this green screen in the arcade so I thought this is a good chance to get a full body photo and easily delete the background in Photoshop. I remember Miss Sheila telling the class to overlay our photo with our personalities so heres a collection of photos that I used.

My favourite group of friends (Acapianss)
A photo that I took during the dusk.

 Bunch of photos of things that I enjoy, like or find it aesthetically pleasing.

My favourite kpop group, BTS.







I mostly love plants, neon lights, photography and bright colours.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FFA231; Mechanic of Motions: Week 1 (September 28th 2017)

FFA233; Digital Ink & Paint: FINAL.

FFA231; Mechanic of Motions: FINAL.