FFA231; Mechanics of Motions: Portray Character in A Scenario.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

This time in this class, we were given both a character and a scenario. We have to pick them blindly too. For this act, we have to pair with someone. Each of us have to portray the character that we got and pick one scenario between the two that we got.




I got the character indecisive which is already in my blood while my partner, Aini got the character leader. We decided to pick "people in a gym" as the scenario. Like usual, we have to act out the scenario only in a minute.


So in this scene, I was confused and still thinking if I really should get in the gym but then Aini helped me. And then, I'm still questioning on how to start and Aini try to help me make decisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FFA231; Mechanic of Motions: Week 1 (September 28th 2017)

FFA233; Digital Ink & Paint: FINAL.

FFA231; Mechanic of Motions: FINAL.